Thursday, December 8, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
The ebook "the strangest secret" by Earl Nightingale urges you to decide on what you want your life to become. It is important that you know the direction where you want to go. People who don't have directions in life aren't likely to end up where they want to be because they're going nowhere, obviously. On the other hand, those who have a direction to follow know exactly where they are going and they will eventually get there. However, a plan is needed to be created first.
With this ebook, you will learn the ways for you to be able to make it to your destination. Creating a goal is crucial here. Your goal is going to be your direction. You need to take time to write down what you want exactly. Whether it is to lose weight, have more money or have a bigger home, it is a must that you compile your solid goal. After writing them, come up with an action plan. Follow your action plan and you're on your way to success.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
In recent times, most people across the country feel frustrated and find hard to save money on their mobile data bills and they were unable to explore The power of Android. The easier and smarter solution, which I suggest would be selecting best and suitable carrier available in market. The Straight talk would be smart option for people who were looking to explore their power of Android smart phone with affordable monthly plans with quality service. I love the idea that I feel richer with Straight Talk because I cut my cell phone bill in half. You have to be crazy to be on a contract these days when you can get everything you need without one. Selecting Straight Talk would help you to various benefits such as you could get all apps and games needed for smartphone, smart plan, and as always, no contract and finally exclusive offer for Android users, only $45/month for unlimited use. There could be various reasons to choose Straight Talk and few notable attractions from my point of view would be no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks, Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity and trusted phone manufacturers. If you wish to Feel Richer with Android, then my simple suggestion would be, you better switch to Straight Talk.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Concentrate on the goal that you have. You have to stay focus so you will not lose your concentration on the things that you want to have. It is important that you always keep in mind that there is something that you need to have and that you do not have to give up on it.
It is also important that you make sure that the goal that you have is realistic. You have to make sure that is achievable. Doing this will save you from being frustrated because you are not able to get what you need no matter what you do.
These are just some of the things that you can do to achieve the goals that you have. Keeping these things in mind will help you achieve your goals easily.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
5 Helpful Tips for health Information Managers
1. Do away with paper whenever possible – Having things on paper makes for more difficulties finding them later. Anything that can be put in to the computer or sent in an email should be put there. It is easier for every one to file information on their desktop in their own way and then retrieve it when it is needed. By moving everything to electronic files instead of paper is very green. You are helping out the environment by saving trees.
2. Look for areas in everyday duties that require redundancy of action and eliminate them. If the same information needs to be put in multiple places find a way to link the two data bases so that it only has to be done once. This will save time and it will also create less error. If the information is entered incorrectly in one spot but not the other, there is no way for the computer to double check itself and multiple errors could result because of the redundancy required.
3. Make sharing information easy. Generally in a place of hospital or clinical setting multiple departments need to have access to the same information. You need to break down any barriers with your information that you legally can to keep the flow of information going around the entire organization. It would eat up a lot of your personnel’s time if they had to keep retrieving information for someone else.
4. Know all the legal issues associated with the information you are managing. There are laws and guidelines in place to protect patient’s information. President Clinton signed in HIPPA to protect patient’s electronic health information. Be sure that you are complying with these regulations to save yourself difficulties down the road. You would not want your information in the wrong hands, be careful with someone else’s.
5. Make good use of the staff around you. These people are their to do their job too. Use them for their expertise and abilities to make your job go smoother.
Mare Lisa usually blogs about health-related topics and is very knowledgeable about masters in health informatics degree programs.